biker

Sep 22, 2000
I'm looking for a good medium sized fanny pack for woods riding. I want something that is secure and that I won't have to worry about it falling off. I need it for carrying basic toosl. Any ideas?

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I've got a Moose pack that has held up very well. Can't remember the model name; it's slightly bigger than most, but not the grande dual sport model.

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
I used a Moose mid sized one for a couple of years. It was a nice bag but wore kind of quickly. Jim Cook from www.Smackovermotorsports.com showed and sold me a Fox one that I've been hammering for 3 summers now. It's held up great and was very reasonably priced, too. Here's Fox's webpage for it:
http://www.foxracing.com/products/MX/accessories/DeluxeToolpack.htm
It's not a good picture, though. It doesn't show the 2 full length pockets in front of the tool pouch area or the fact that the belt has to small zipped pockets for storing keys, etc.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I have a really nice Acerbis one. I got it from a friend, so it has quite a bit of wear on it, and it works fine. All the zippers, buckles and velcro are still good. I like it.

Shin ichi

Feb 27, 2001
Hey Biker

Its me, Shin. I have a good sized fanny pack that might be what you're lookin for. I got it at REI in Atlanta. I will try and bring it along the next time I see you. Not a moto company but hikers need good packs too!

NDRO

Jan 6, 2001
Originally posted by Shin ichi
I got it at REI in Atlanta.

REI?? Not to rip on you, but they spend big money on the Greenies... They make Camelbak look like someone who owns a string of motocross tracks....

It's supporting the enemy...
:(

Marklx

May 24, 2001
Another vote for the fox fanny pack. Got it as a present, and it seems to securely swallow up anything I care to carry. Don't notice it riding either. Figure it's a good excuse for why I'm going so slow all the time.

mg

RTKLR1

Apr 23, 2000
I had a fox fanny pack and the zippers didnt last, look at the zippers on a msr or moose pack, they are "YKK" zippers, very stout.

Top Bottom