Fat Guys riding dirt bikes!! (Video)

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0DbBN4bKksQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0DbBN4bKksQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#67 - Me
#75 - My Brother
#93 - My Cousin
#63 - My Nephew

ericz103

Aug 18, 2006
I was kind of hoping to really see fat guys so I started watching... then I was like wait a minute is that wildcat? Fun track. Good to see people from indy on here.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
At 220 lbs on a 125, I'd say you saw fat guy(s)...

Yeah, that's Wildcat.. I'm really starting to like that place. I really think I need something with a little bit more balls though.. I'm thinkin 450.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
IndyMX said:
At 220 lbs on a 125, I'd say you saw fat guy(s)...

Yeah, that's Wildcat.. I'm really starting to like that place. I really think I need something with a little bit more balls though.. I'm thinkin 450.
kx500af :yikes: :nod:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
If your seats come up missing, I will have them! It looked like wildcat pond? My buddy on the 134 went down there a couple weeks ago, he is all about going back! He liked dirt better, and claimed he was doing that big table! You go and get that 450 and you will be hospital Gary! Wait till spring, and I be liking that KXAF! If 10 grand is an issue, then put the 500 motor in your bike, I think I know a guy! I have a line on a sweet 03 CRF450!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
That looks like a fun place! They piled up a bunch of dirt to make those jumps. Most people would have taken the easy way out and built doubles and triples with 1/4th the dirt.

ericz103

Aug 18, 2006
well i was really hoping for was 2 twins on a harley type fat... but I guess you'll cut it.
j/k

yea they wet it down pretty good in parts. After the start and then you go through that section of three doubles, well the double after that got me pretty good once. And then right after I wrecked, I rode back to tell my friends watching me I was ok, and ran into the wire fence, couldn't see it riding into the sun. The fence got me even better. They should really tie flags on it or something.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Oops...

Hey, a couple of us might be heading there tomorrow afternoon for a few hours...

They'll be open at 3..

Top Bottom