Fatherandson what's D. Hornbeck's #

Hey Mike, I have misplaced DeWayne's phone #. I am looking for someone to help a little with trail maintenance this weekend and would like to see if DeWayne might be available. My e-mail is nepitcher@yahoo.com if you could shoot it to me. Thanks, Nick.

woodsy

Mi. Trail Riders
Hey Nick, sorry to butt into your thread here but I gotta ask a ?? of ya..
I am guessing by your email that your last name is Pitcher?? If so, do you happen to be related to a Billy Pitcher? I tig welded stainless pipe for a few years for the Boilermakers and worked with Bill.. Havent seen him since the late 70's.. THought it might be worth asking..
Thanks
Woodsy

Woodsy, I did some inquiry with my grand-parents and the name doesn't work for them. I am assuming Billy is probably a William but asked either way and they are not familiar with this person. They would know his name even if he were a distant relative since they enjoy keeping track of the family. Sorry I couldn't help you man. If for some reason they do recall him at some point I'll let you know. Nick

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Nick,
I talked to Dewayne H last night. Due to his work schedule, he will not be up to the clubgrounds until Labor Day weekend. Sorry.
Mike