Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
WALKMAN said:
have'nt been here in forever! hows things going?

'Dennis!!! Hey whats up?

fred

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
fred, nice to talk to you guys! this site sure has changed! still took my login from 00 though! have'nt rode a bike in three years, blew my knee apart playing volleyball had only 1 option, total knee replacement. did'nt go for that to young to start that crap! anyways was at reinbolds the other day and slung my leg over a 06 husky 450 took it for a jog, nice and cushy think i could ride her! not that i was ever fast but think i could do some slow trail riding and don't even have to kick it! if it's still there in the spring it's coming to my house. are you still at the steak house, carrie and i have talked many times about stopping and seeing you but just drive by!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yeah, still there as well as the other one on the other side of town.

Hey man, the KTM 2T 250 I have is ELECTRIC START so ya don't have to lug all the weight around. Ck 'em out!

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
congrats, a chain! i don't know what i'm going to do but i really miss the sport! the only time i have'nt had a bike this long since i could ride i was when i was in the service. thought about getting ahold of mike and helping out in some enduros but i can't walk very far in rough terrain. i'm going to pm you with my new phone # carrie would really like it if you gave her a suprise call some evening,

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
sorry, okay maybe i'm not must have lost that privilege, i'll have to get some work hours from you and we'll stop some weekend

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
WALKMAN said:
sorry, okay maybe i'm not must have lost that privilege, i'll have to get some work hours from you and we'll stop some weekend

I'm not there on the weekends, I'm riding! :cool:

I will be there some weekends during deer season because I can't ride and don't hunt though.
FT

Hey how is randy doing? Digger? And the big guy on the 426 I can't remember his name but he was a paramedic and fireman. YOu guys were the first guys I rode with after coming back from 20 year retirement. I wondered what happened to you all.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I remember that day...we met north of Bay City and went riding in Leota.
Dennis good to hear from you. Big Jim was the guy on the 426. I am guessing with a bad knee...there have been no stoppies recently.
Stay in touch.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yeah, big Jim thats it!

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
sorry guy's! busy weekend, wheat planting time, Randy aka ironman quit riding when i did, digger just bought some yamaha 450 four wheeler thing, i hope if i buy a bike he trades it in, big jim still owns his bike maybe he will fire it up to! fatherandson thats whats great about riding you can almost remember every ride like the nasty ice and snow that day(poor fred) and looking for a katoom kick starter. with all my ktm gremlins i never had that one! i also remember wiping out on the umm, third corner!

Top Bottom