Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
:yeehaw: to many good memories, ! I missed the pit bike race, but I think watching all the Kids (Elk, JP,Thump,BigLou, Mully,??? ) mix it up with my kids on the grass track, after the pitbike race was priceless :laugh: :laugh:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
I'd have to say the one on one 50 race I had with Carlo. I was laughing so hard I could barely ride the bike. :)

PS-he cheats! He took me out in the corner.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
My least favorite Dirtweek memory is that it was the last week I had to ride my CR500 :(
But there is always two sides to every coin. Everything happens for a reason, right? Well. . .

There I was, under the bigtop, no ticket had been called that I owned. Then it happened, my number :)!!! I rushed up and looked over what was left on the table. That's when I spotted it; THE MAN FUNNEL !!!! That's right me, the owner of a CR500 with no use at all for a man funnel snatched it up off the table. I even joked with billy later that I had the man funnel, now I had to get a CRF450.
I didn't know it then, but I was being prophetic.
Tomorrow morning, I will be taking delivery of my very first brand new dirtbike, a 2004 CRF450.
So it worked out the way it was ment to. I got a man funnel because somehow I new that I would be needing it in the near future.
See you in the woods :aj: :aj:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Papakeith
Tomorrow morning, I will be taking delivery of my very first brand new dirtbike, a 2004 CRF450.

PK, that is WAY cool !!! :thumb:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Wow Keith! That sure musta been on heckuva fur-tile man funnel you got your mits on. :worship:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Things that make you go hmmm :silly: Who would'd thought that one simple plastic wigget would set the cosmic ball rolling :eek:
Good things do happen to good people. Congrats on the new ride PK :thumb:

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
LOL congrats Papa...except the stolen bike part, it's like the golden ticket for Willie Wonka :laugh:, buy a Manfunnel.... get a 450. It might take a few years, but if I ever get big enough I think it would be so cool to do something like that, I'm going to keep that on the to do list :thumb: .

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Cool idea, Billy. What the hell am I gonna do with all these Manfunnels? :)

Congrats, PK!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Congrats PK! You really do deserve a new bike and Lou/Pred better watchout next year as you will be untouchable in the COTT race!

Top Bottom