vern#19

Apr 23, 2000
Side lined Ouch !!! I just jammed mine at the Devol challenge and my whole leg is orange but my knee seems stable and can walk ok.
So whats your pronosis ?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I don't know yet . . . will find out soon. It feels pretty good though. I can walk and run on it, as long as I don't twist or pivot on it, and it doesn't bend very far. And while it's a bit sore to the touch and aches at the end of the day, it doesn't hurt much anymore. I'm thinking it might turn out ok. I will know more soon!

That's too bad about yours! Take care of it! Lots of ice and ibuprofen (or anti-inflammatory of your choice . . . ) I'm sure you know the drill.

yz250-effer

Nov 4, 2000
Originally posted by vern#19
my whole leg is orange ?

You must ride a KTM too!?:D So FC22, when do you get health insurance? An MRI would tell the whole story. How much flexion do you have in your leg?
90,100 degrees, or more? Sounds like an ACL, with some slight stretching of the anterior or medial too. Hopefully you did not damage the meniscus, or they will have to go in and remove the damaged part. Any how, glad to hear that it is feeling better.

I find it sad that I know my orho doc. better my dentist or family doctor. I would not be too suprised if he starts sending xmas cards!:)

vern#19

Apr 23, 2000
YELLOW LEG

The yellow leg is caused from bruising from the impact . My medial is so sore the meniscus feels ok ten times better today.no stability problems just a dull pain at the end of the day. I feel great the the DRN spell checker just worked for First time

:)

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
I find it sad that I know my orho doc. better my dentist or family doctor. I would not be too suprised if he starts sending xmas cards!

Heck, my ortho's wife and kids send thank you notes.....:eek:

One more surgery and I get a free upgrade to a private room for my next visit with all of my Frequent Physically Fried points........

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by firecracker22
I can walk and run on it, as long as I don't twist or pivot on it, and it doesn't bend very far
You just described how my knee has felt for the last 15 years.:)

txvintage, Vioxx does rule! I want them to sponser me. Or at least give me some stickers for my bike.
:)

Last edited:

yz250-effer

Nov 4, 2000
txvintage:

Do you get one of those ortho "punch cards" where if you get it punched 9 times the 10 visit is free?:) As long as my ortho doc. does not prescribing calcium, and to lay off the harder foods like corn on the cob, and old jello, I guess I can't complain.

Top Bottom