Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
Due to a very bitter child custody and support battle with my ex, I have had to forgoe the week that I am signed up for.  I am hoping to make it down Thursday some time and stay through the weekend.  Anywho due to the extremely high attorney fees I had to sell both of my babies: KX250 and YZ250F (favorite), the only remaining bike is my daughters LEM 50.  So I was wondering if anybody has a loaner bike I could borrow for the couple of days.  If not I understand and will try to be there next year.  After talking with Lou I was considering going either way, but I decided that I couldn't tolerate the abuse of being a spectator only.  This would be like how you feel watching a national or supercross wanting to go out there yourself.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
You'd better get your but to OK, who else am I going to "participate" ;) in the tag team harescramble with.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
There will be plenty of folks willing to loan you a ride. I have 2 bikes with me.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Bring yer butt down, and make sure you wear that cool shirt you wore to Jazz. :aj:

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
Rooster, for a couple days ride on a bike I would gladly give you or anybody that sweet Gibson guitar shirt. I will be there for sure on Thursday around 12pm. Looking forward to hanging with all of you again. It sure is nice to know that there are friends and fellow riders ready to pick up one of their fallen bretheren in a time of need. I believe that when hard times come, your friends will be the people coming in the door to help while all of the phonies are pushing to get out. Thanks for everything DRN, I am looking forward to seeing you all. Evenslower if I get a bike, I would be proud to participate with you in the scramble, even though I haven't rode a bike in about 6 months (quad doesn't count nor does the 50).

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by Rich250F
I believe that when hard times come, your friends will be the people coming in the door to help while all of the phonies are pushing to get out.

Rich, that is the plain-ass truth. I didn't realize you had gone through that too, I just remember you getting aquainted w/ your WR in the muddy Oakland woods. My divorce was last year-damn near lost everything...kids bikes, quad, my bike, house, etc. BUT, my truly good friends stuck by me, got to keep the dog and cat, the kids are happier, the sloths scurried off and life became simpler and more clear. It gets way better. Take a spin on the recently aquired WR450 when we get there if you want.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
BTW, the quad was my 5 year-olds, NOT MINE :confused:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I plan on doing some riding and riding in a couple of the events, but I am sure alot of my time will be spent just hanging out BSing. ANYONE is welcome to come over and ask to take my bike for a spin. I mean that last part too. :thumb:

Top Bottom