mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
I'm thinking about getting some kind of fender bag. I'm looking for a rear fender unit, something small, tho hold a snack. I use a Maier MX rear fender. If I could find one to use those exsisting holes that would be great. Any suggestions?

Also, is this site not much slower with the new look???? My dail up sucks, but this new format sure isn't helping any....

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
For excellent fender bags, check out Dirt-Bike-Gear at www.dirt-bike-gear.com

As for performance, try clearing out all your cookies (and temporary internet files while you're at), restart your machine, and see if that helps.

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
I have found that this works the very best:

http://www.pelican.com/cases/cases.html

I have them on both my bikes (I can take a pic of what it looks like on a KDX).

100% waterproof. protects cool gadgets 9cameras etc). Even is lockable if you want. 10 mins to mount and totally indestructable. I have tried alot - and this seems to work the best.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sean

KnoxKDX

Jan 29, 2003
As ar as dial up goes, download and try Opera for your browser...there is no faster browser (be sure to get the one with java).

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
I have the 1120 on my KDX and the 1200 on my KTM.

I used the stock KDX holes - added one more, then placed a paper template and transferred that to the case and carefully drilled them on center. Bolts up with 1/4 inch hardware and is solid as a rock.

I will take a pic so you have an idea what it looks like. I will try to get to it tonight or tomorrow.

sn

Mrobbins

~SPONSOR~
Sep 28, 2002
Consider a waist pack or a pack that attaches to the front of the chest protector like the MSR Roost Pack? The Roost Pack is nice because everything is within easy reach and it has several pockets that zip closed for tools, snack, keys, license etc.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Mrobbins said:
Consider a waist pack or a pack that attaches to the front of the chest protector like the MSR Roost Pack?
Personally, I don't like extra weight strapped around my waist. Better to get it off you and onto the bike.

Just a consideration...

mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
I went to dirt-bike-gear, and got their mini bag. I don't want to throw my leg over a large bag. Just need room for a snack.

As for my computer, cookies are clean, nothing is wrong with it. It has always worked well, and still does on every other site. Just this site got much slower with the new look.........

Top Bottom