Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Update! talk about a rush order! The Stickers are here! All open orders will mail out tomorrow! Don't have any yet?

Last time around, I took fender sticker orders for only the amount of stickers I had in stock or on order. Thanks to 2-3 of these orders being lost in the mail, I have to order more. I expect delivery in 1 weeks, allow 1 week after that to receive them.

Based the current order, there will be 47 sets available. I wish I could just stock a bunch, but it's too much $. If you want some of these 47, get your orders in. $11 (2 in each package).

Here's the order form: Fender Sticker Order Form

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
If you are attending DW'02, and don't have the DRN fender stickers on your bike, you are going to wish you did. It will be as bad as the "showing up to school naked" nightmare!!! :eek: You will be shunned! Manditory corner stuffings! Roostings by all!

Just kidding. Or am I? :p C'mon dirt riders, order up those stickers! (I already have a spare set, so don't even start.... :) )

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Hey! Vendor error! You should get the extra 25 sets free of charge!

I would think that out of 17K plus members, they should sell like hotcakes.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
46......WHOOO HOOO! I have my extra set on the way now. My encounter with the tree taught me to have a second of everything on hand! Especially DRN Stickers! I have yet to meet any other DRN's out at LBL but Moose95 met CAL and his group out there. I proudly wear those stickers on my fender and offer up a glowing report about this site.

Happy Trails!
Phillip

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I got my paypal money in! Now I won't be nekkid! :scream:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Yo!!!!!!!!!!
Steve!!!!!!!! (AKA.....YZEATER) Here is your chance for some new ones!!!!!!!!!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Steve,
PM Okiewan your mailing address.
Phillip

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okie - Cool, now I will have to clean my bike so they will stick! :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Does anyone else see a world-class photo op in the future?

A line of 50 or so front fenders with DRN fender stickers on 'em would make a pretty cool picture.

Who's the head photographer at DW02? :confused:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Seince you mentioned it........I guess you are! :) :) :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
How about the first guy through the gate without a set of stickers.
I'll even loan him my camera!

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
I knocked 45 seconds off my lap times with the first set, 'magine' how fast I could go with two (2) sets of stickers on my bike! :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
How many are left? I'll be sure to get the word to Moose95 and YZ400guy that you have sets left. Besides a buddy is getting home from Assfreakingstan soon and is chomping at the bit for a new CR250(He's going to kill himself) that will be addicted to this site quick, if we can get him on here before he rides that is. He will probably take a set too.
Phillip

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I got skeered when they said you'd be in deep doo doo if you showed up to DW02 without one! Sent my paypal, now send some of those bad boys to SoCal!;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
That's right Elk. It would be like sporting Raiders colors in KC! I did that......ONCE...... :eek: I don't even remember the name of the joint, but we all (Raiders fans) walked in for some drinks and dinner after the game, and the place went dead silent when they saw us. I think I coulda beat Jerry Rice in a race for a game winning Hail Mary gettin' away from there. Sheesh. :)

Now, none of you want to be chased outa Cooperland by an angry mob of DRNers like that do you??!! :p

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Whew! Anyway, I was looking for one of those fancy DRN stickers for the back of the mighty elk. Where can I get one? Not the real big one cause my window isn't that big but maybe a smaller one. D

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Mine arrived .... Thanks Okie! They are really high quality, not that I expected any less.

Now I have to clean my fender.

Top Bottom