Fender Stickers ... Gear For Members

Got the word today from the vendor that the Fender Stickers (second order) will be shipped to me in 2 weeks or so. They were supposed to be here last week :think ...

This will delay getting you guys all the stuff you have coming for joining, but rest assured, as soon as the product is back in stock, it will ship right away.

Thanks for your patience.

Okie

I don't think I can keep my bike clean that long.;) I can't wait till I have them on my bike and get questioned about their origin.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
^ Now who let this guy in?! ;)
|

I'd like to get a nice DRN swim suit.:D

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Great Idea!

I need some swing arm stickers anyway to match my fender stickers;)
No problem on the delay Okie, I have a set that I proudly display on my DRZ:cool:

Jim

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
I'll second that Motion!

Originally posted by HGilliam
YEAH! Swingarm stickers custom made for Support Team members only!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Actually the next type of gear i would like to see is a DRN riding jersey. I just got my MSR World Tour jersey, black/grey/white, only to find out the entire back is white. With the red clay/mud around here i'll look like a red spotted cheeta after the first ride. :think Why cant they make the backs something other than white?

The small DRN stickers sound nice too! :D

As for swingarm sticker, i think i might try putting a pair of fender stickers on mine. They didnt look too curved and should fit. I dont know what it will look like. I also thought about putting them on my trucks quarter windows.

biglou

I'm not sure of the cost, but you can go to sign shops nowadays and they have printers that will print out laser-cut (I think) vinyl stickers that can be of any size and font that is in the computer. They also have symbols and some common designs like the "No Smoking" circle with slash, etc. I don't remember if they have that top layer over the whole thing so you can peel and stick without having to align all the letters. If I remember correctly, it's not too expensive. Agent Orange had a guy come out and put up 8 or 10 inch vinyl lettering (15 letters total) for his business in the window and it cost $75.
A long "DirtRider.net" accross the top of the windshield or back window of the truck would look sweet! Granted, these aren't the 16mil monsters, but you could just type in whatever you wanted to say and get great-looking results. I may research this further. If I find anything interesting I'll post.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Good idea BigLou! I thought of this but wasnt sure if we were allowed to use the DRN logo like that, Okie? Is it ok to reproduce the logo?

I went to my local vinyl graphic shop and they wouldnt make me a large Penguin (NHL) logo for my back window of my truck being it was copyrighted. I told them if the Pengiuns made a sticker that big i would of bought one by now. I've never seen one anywhere. So now i thought i'd put a Nice big DRN logo on if its okie dokie with Okie! :confused: