Fender Stickers ... Gear For Members

B

biglou

Got my stuff last night.

Being ever skeptical, I was in doubt as to whether the hat would fit my huge melon. It did, with plenty of adjustment left in it. I like it, and I am very particular about my hats!
Thanks, Okie.:)

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Sure Okie!!

I'll take a few and get them scanned as soon as possible! I'm from the stone age.....no digital camera! ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I used soap and water to clean the plastic first. Then I used a hair dryer to warm the plastic and the sticker. 10 minutes to carefully apply the sticker on both sides and you are done!:)
fetch.dll

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by Papakeith
I used soap and water to clean the plastic first. Then I used a hair dryer to warm the plastic and the sticker. 10 minutes to carefully apply the sticker on both sides and you are done!:)
Ah, another use for the wifes hair dryer:D I also use it for drying soggy riding boots.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by Strick
Ditto, RMJeff.

Was that A RED fender I saw?:silly:
(DeNiro on)
Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? You must be talking to me 'cuz I've got the only red fender here!!:silly:
(DeNiro off)

B

biglou

Fastest Color?

I believe, if memory serves me correctly, that yellow has the shortest wavelength on the color spectrum, thus making it the fastest color! ;)
Hey, it sounds good anyway!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith

(DeNiro on)
Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? You must be talking to me 'cuz I've got the only red fender here!!:silly:
(DeNiro off)

LOL, That's a good one Pop's. <pondering> Why am I calling him Pop's, I'm probably older than he is!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by SirThumper
Hey Strick, we all know that the fender stickers look the best on the blue fenders, plus they add at least 2 or 3 HP.:)

Yeah, go ahead! Put those fender stickers on that blue beast of yours. I'm waiting for the swingarm stickers for my pumpkin!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Gear

Hey looky that, 3 posts in a row. Do I get a prize, or am I just talking to myself and should seek help.

Got my gear today. Very nice. But my swingarm stickers are curved. They must have gotten hot in transit somewhere:think Oh well! Thanks Okie, I'll be sportin' the garb this weekend;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by Strick

LOL, That's a good one Pop's. <pondering> Why am I calling him Pop's, I'm probably older than he is!

Would that be mental or physical age? ;) :p I haven't found too many people who can beat me on the former!:confused:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
is it to late?

with me being 3x fat, could I trade a shirt for a couple fender sticks ? spudrick #1 just got a nice new kdx and is dressing it up. and my bike needs to fly our colors.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Anxious!

What's the latest on shipping? I haven't gotten anything yet, not that I'm getting anxious, but I am getting ANXIOUS! Any word Okie? I can't wait to see my "Blue Beast from the East" with those sticker on it! Not to mention, the looks I will get from other riders. Does this mean I will have to be a really good rider now? Hee hee. Not a chance. Anyway, any word would be good. I'm worse than a kid at X-mas...

Thanks.

Top Bottom