Fender Stickers ... Gear For Members

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Got the word today from the vendor that the Fender Stickers (second order) will be shipped to me in 2 weeks or so. They were supposed to be here last week :think ...

This will delay getting you guys all the stuff you have coming for joining, but rest assured, as soon as the product is back in stock, it will ship right away.

Thanks for your patience.

Okie

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
^ Now who let this guy in?! ;)
|

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Great Idea!

I need some swing arm stickers anyway to match my fender stickers;)
No problem on the delay Okie, I have a set that I proudly display on my DRZ:cool:

Jim

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
I'll second that Motion!

Originally posted by HGilliam
YEAH! Swingarm stickers custom made for Support Team members only!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Actually the next type of gear i would like to see is a DRN riding jersey. I just got my MSR World Tour jersey, black/grey/white, only to find out the entire back is white. With the red clay/mud around here i'll look like a red spotted cheeta after the first ride. :think Why cant they make the backs something other than white?

The small DRN stickers sound nice too! :D

As for swingarm sticker, i think i might try putting a pair of fender stickers on mine. They didnt look too curved and should fit. I dont know what it will look like. I also thought about putting them on my trucks quarter windows.

B

biglou

I'm not sure of the cost, but you can go to sign shops nowadays and they have printers that will print out laser-cut (I think) vinyl stickers that can be of any size and font that is in the computer. They also have symbols and some common designs like the "No Smoking" circle with slash, etc. I don't remember if they have that top layer over the whole thing so you can peel and stick without having to align all the letters. If I remember correctly, it's not too expensive. Agent Orange had a guy come out and put up 8 or 10 inch vinyl lettering (15 letters total) for his business in the window and it cost $75.
A long "DirtRider.net" accross the top of the windshield or back window of the truck would look sweet! Granted, these aren't the 16mil monsters, but you could just type in whatever you wanted to say and get great-looking results. I may research this further. If I find anything interesting I'll post.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Good idea BigLou! I thought of this but wasnt sure if we were allowed to use the DRN logo like that, Okie? Is it ok to reproduce the logo?

I went to my local vinyl graphic shop and they wouldnt make me a large Penguin (NHL) logo for my back window of my truck being it was copyrighted. I told them if the Pengiuns made a sticker that big i would of bought one by now. I've never seen one anywhere. So now i thought i'd put a Nice big DRN logo on if its okie dokie with Okie! :confused:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We had some big ones made of the last logo, pretty expensive, I think $25 ?
Thump handled it. Really good quality stuff.

The only issue I have with people reproducing the logo is that it comes out wrong. AS long as thump is allowed to supply the artwork, I have no problem with it at all. Color matching is important!! There are specific colors. Usually, the sign shops cut the images from stock vinyl, for instance they will have yellow, but the typical bright yellow... ick.

If there are enough of us that want Swingarm stickers or big logo's we can do a group buy to reduce costs.

I'm having the logo put on both sides of my trailer (of course it's black :) ... prolly 5-6 feet wide :cool: . Now all I have to do iss be able to afford it. :(

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thanks Okie!

If there's enough interest or I could get a price on a larger version of the DRN logo i'd gladly get one. It cant be any taller than 14" to fit on the back window(Hint, hint!) The size of the one on my T-shirt is just about perfect.

I would rather that then the swing arm stickers, sorry guys! :( It took me along time to polish it.

Oh yeah, dont worry my back window is black too! :p

Last edited:
B

biglou

I was thinking of just the words "DirtRider.net" in the same font that they appear in at the top of each page. White, probably 14" long and about 2-3" tall to go accross the top of the windshield or back glass. The back glass on my truck is very dark so it would stand out big time. I have a couple of other decals like that already there.
If I come up with anything I will submit it for approval before flying it.
BTW-Is that "Suzuki Yellow" for your trailer stickers?;)

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I know a guy

Ok, 1st, thanks for the cool site.
Second, I know a guy in lower Michigan who would be thrilled to do this, I'm sure. He bought my sign shop a few years ago and does all the stuff you guys are talking about. Vinyl lettering, screen printing, embroidery etc...
He rides a YZ400 and is into the sport, I don't think he hangs out at DRN.
If interrested, let me know, I'll call him or e-mail you his #'s.

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Got my fender stickers in the mail Tuesday. I had them on within 5 minutes of opening the envelope. They look cool if I say so myself. ;)

Top Bottom