Hjolaakroknum28sept005.jpg

Hjolaakroknum28sept006.jpg

Raggistokkva5.jpg

Gummistokkva3.jpg

ElfarStorapallinum3.jpg

Bspeed

~SPONSOR~
Jan 14, 2007
Really liked these, and mostly because of the "story" you are telling about riding there.

Those soggy, muddy riding clothes...well, yes sir, your are either having LOTS of fun, or no fun at all....hehe, I am guessing the LOTS :)

Dizzed_Nimrod

Aug 9, 2006
Nice to have pepole from scandinavia on this site too :nod:. That car looks awesome i want one of those, is it right or left steered? How is it to drive? Good riding lands you have over there!

Raggi/Iceland

Sep 25, 2007
Dizzed_Nimrod said:
Nice to have pepole from scandinavia on this site too :nod:. That car looks awesome i want one of those, is it right or left steered? How is it to drive? Good riding lands you have over there!

Thanks , Its fun to drive. Its a bit laggy since it has a pretty big Single Turbo setup.
Its a Us Spec Supra, Left steered. Single Turbo PT71-GTS, AEM EMS, Powerhouse Racing Fuel System(850cc injectors, Dual Walbro pumps), HKS 264 Cams, Greddy 3-Row FMIC, Crower Springs and retainers, Boost Logic 4" exhaust and alot more

About 600 hp on low boost and pump gas and 800+ hp on highboost and race gas

Oct 19, 2007
Wow that looks awesome!!

Do you have to register your bike to ride in iceland?

I would love to ride over there some day!!!

I visited the Island when I was younger with my father,
rented a car and toured the island. Camped in a tent, beautiful country side!!

Nice supra, thing must scream!!!!

You know the Guys with the BMW E30's????
RngToy??

Raggi/Iceland

Sep 25, 2007
NewHampWoodsRider said:
Wow that looks awesome!!

Do you have to register your bike to ride in iceland?

I would love to ride over there some day!!!

I visited the Island when I was younger with my father,
rented a car and toured the island. Camped in a tent, beautiful country side!!

Nice supra, thing must scream!!!!

You know the Guys with the BMW E30's????
RngToy??

Yeah i know the guy, his name is Þordur and he also owns a E39 BMW M5 Twin Supercharged / License plate says ONNO

evoyz125

Oct 28, 2007
that place looks really fun to ride! btw whos supra was that? That is one of my favorite cars. If i didnt buy an evo thats what i would have gotten.

Raggi/Iceland

Sep 25, 2007
evoyz125 said:
that place looks really fun to ride! btw whos supra was that? That is one of my favorite cars. If i didnt buy an evo thats what i would have gotten.

Its my Supra :D
Single Turbo PT71-GTS // AEM EMS // PowerHouseRacing Fuel system(Dual Walbro´s , 850cc Injectors // HKS 264 Cams // Greddy 3-Row FMIC // Crower Springs and Retainers // BoostLogic 4" downpipe and Exhaust // BoostLogic Crank pulley // ARP Headstuds // HKS Racing BOV Type 2 // Titan Motorsports Cam Gears // HKS DLI-2 Twin Power Ignition Amplifier // HKS EVC 5 Boost Controller // PLX Devices R-500 Wide Band // Cusco front and Rear Strut Bars etc...

Pabbamyndir002.jpg

myndir003.jpg

1236242L.jpg

1212212L.JPG

1212213L.JPG

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
It looks awesome there, but muddy! All the pictures look good, but the last picture of the guy jumping the gap is pretty obvious that he has been photoshoped in over that gap. Try cleaning up the edges around the bike a little more and it will be more realistic...

Top Bottom