Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Did you guys see this?  Here's the schedule for the '03 season broadcasts on Speed TV (from www.gnccracing.com)

SPEED CHANNEL GNCC Motorcyle (One-Hour)
The Hurricane GNCC Sun, Dec 14 4:00pm
The General GNCC Sun, Dec 14 5:00pm
Steele Creek GNCC Sun, Dec 21 4:00pm
Big Buck GNCC Sun, Dec 21 5:00pm
Loretta Lynn's GNCC Sun, Dec 28 4:00pm
Rausch Creek GNCC Sun, Dec 28 5:00pm
The John Penton GNCC Sun, Jan 4 4:00pm
The Patriot GNCC Sun, Jan 4 5:00pm
The Wisp GNCC Sun, Jan 11 4:00pm
Mathew's Farm GNCC Sun, Jan 11 5:00pm
The Spartan GNCC Sun, Jan 18 4:00pm
Power Line Park GNCC Sun, Jan 18 5:00pm
The Ironman GNCC Sun, Jan 25 4:00pm

Set you VCRs!  :thumb: :yeehaw:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Printed and stuck to the TV. Cool!

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Heads UP!!!

The atvs are already on, BUT it is listed as auto racing on my guide. Just letting you guys know, because maybe the bikes will be listed like that too!!

BTW, not into quads, but that is some pretty good racing. Better than watching reruns of Seinfeld.

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
KTM, could you be a little more specific? When you say "covered" what do you mean? OLN's crew taped the ATV's and Speeds crew taped the bikes?

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
I thought it was going to be aired on OLN?! :debil: I don't have Speed :whiner:

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
They are both being aired on speed channel, I checked their listings. ATVs are on Tuesday nights, bikes are on Sundays.
OLN has dirtrider adventures on Thursday nights at 9:30. Tonight they are covering ATVs at 9:30 and 250cc shootout at 10:00.

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
I thought i remember hearing that the atv's were on OLN and the bikes were on speed channel. I could have sworn that i saw the atvs on OLN a few weeks ago, maybe not though.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Actually,

The '03 ATV and Bike races will be (currently are) on Speed Channel.  Any ATV or Bike races that you see on OLN are replays of the '02 races.

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Tim is correct. The company Sealsco produced both the ATV and the bike coverage and then sold the programming to Speed. OLN had the rights, but not anymore. I knew this before, but I thought KTM was saying something else. Anyhow, make a note that 2 races will be shown back to back. So don't just set you VCR for 1 hour, set it for two.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
sup guys I saw the atvs on Speed(nascar)tv the other night. the camera angles got to be very redundant. At least we wont be seeing the same race every time only who leads through the fields
Im glad to see the program guide so I can print this baby out.
I think that the ISDE will be on OLN sometime but dont know when it was on this year but they said there would be better coverage.

Hey timr show me what youve gottn don. Ive got you some help 4 next years DW. My girlfriend is getin me a helmet cam for christmas. Only because she wants to see what is getting me off all of the time. There is a trail behind Platinum Plus that I screwed up and told her about. Lets bang bikes soon man. this is the best time of the year to be ridding.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Here's a link to their schedule of when this series is run. "5 coolest things" It includes offroad, supercross, freestyle & road racing.

http://home.discovery.com/schedule/series.jsp?series=105220&gid=12509&channel=HNL

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
the link isn't working for me. is that 9:30 a or p?

rahrah, sounds as if we are neighbors. what part of ark. do you call home?

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Did you copy both lines? Should work.
Anyway, here's the offroad schedule.

Offroad
12/6 - 9:30pm
12/7 - 12:30am, 5:30am, 8:30am, 1:30pm, 4:30pm

This is Discovery Home & Leisure not discovery.

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
KXTODD, the ATV's are only 1/2 hour episodes which started on NOV 25th. The bikes are 1 hour episodes which start on DEC 14th. Also, it seems that both the ATV and Bike shows will be shown 2 races at a time.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
This thing needs a bump today. So congradulations everyone the GNCCs are going to be on today.
Timr thanks for the schedule it wouldnt hurt you to give someone a call for a ride anytime would it. watch the white rock call you should be there or just start planning now.
Hey lawman Im from Helena. I get to ride with the mmc pretty often. my usual ridin buddies are Jack B, Jay N, Shawn b,Paddy, Tim B and Mike b. We usually ride at Holly Springs ms or at Tupelo during hunting season. Did you do the Turkey Run that mmc put on a few weeks back. I won a jersey and a shirt. it was hard for me to ride my motorcycle and look backwards the whole time that I did it. Lawman you dont remember me we met at Platinum. 5'10 brown hair green eves 40EE 130lbs oriental lady in her 30s. My bad man that was a dream. Ill post a few more lines under this column when we plan on the next ride and give you an invite so you can meet the fast guys from memphis.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
It's on NOW!!! Coverage looks good plus Art Eckman comentating.  SX meets woods.  Kinda cool!

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
this is crazy, i cant believe that KTM that was on a 90 stuck in that mud hole started right up, good ol' 2 smokes!

Top Bottom