2morestrokes

May 19, 2012
Worked a deal on this mint 06 KDX200 a couple nights ago, been wanting another one since I had my 220 a few years ago. This one has about 40 trail miles on it since new, still has the original paint lines through the treads. I have had dozens of dirt bikes but the ole KDX is the only one I can honestly say that I truly missed. I went throught it, cleaned carb, plug, crankcase oil, air filter clean and re-oil and all other adjustments, bike is extremely clean. The only thing I have had to get for it was a new gas cap. Had to raise the C-Clip needle one position because she was a little rich but now seems to be dead on. Really looking forward to gettin some ridin in on er.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY WON'T THIS FORUM LET ME POST PICS!!!!!!!!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Once you have a few more posts accumulated the restrictions on what you can post ease up some.

HondaBrat

Jan 2, 2002
I have had my 87 XR200 since 1988 and it's time for a change. Been looking at KDX's for a while now. Everybody that has one loves it. There is an 84 Yamaha IT490 in town for sale $1200. Little to big for my taste, already owned a 97 CR500 for a while (not a woods bike at all). Brrraapp TREE!!!

2morestrokes

May 19, 2012
The KDX is a great bike, 200 or 220, I like the predictability of it, they handle great and little refinements make a big difference.

Top Bottom