Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Nice bike!! Bet ya won't be riding that in the place you live.... :laugh:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Very nice, I've always been partial to the looks of the Zooks over the years. Going to be a strange season for us with two new Kwackers in the trailer.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
Dirtymotonut said:
Nice bike!! Bet ya won't be riding that in the place you live.... :laugh:
nope got yelled at today by the president of the park for starting up my yz 125 by bump starting it on the road. :laugh:
yeah but 10 mins up the road we have big orv area. and dade city motocross and about 7 other tracks so its all good
oh and noo snow lol :nener:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
Chili said:
Very nice, I've always been partial to the looks of the Zooks over the years. Going to be a strange season for us with two new Kwackers in the trailer.
yeah but the fuel injection gonna be sweet chili. they had one in the shop that i got the zuk from ,they are nice looking let me know how you like them.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
sparkysakitas said:
yeah but the fuel injection gonna be sweet chili. they had one in the shop that i got the zuk from ,they are nice looking let me know how you like them.

I won't get a ride on the 450F until sometime late March or early April when I head south looking for somewhere to ride prior to our season.

I put 5 hours on the kids 09 KX250F right after having MX-Tech do the boingers and really liked the bike.

Top Bottom