Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Well guys this was my first DirtWeek and I loved every minute of it. :flame: :flame: I did finally get most of the red dust off of the grill. I enjoyed cooking for alot of you out there in the Texas Camp. I also have to thank BSWIFT for making me ride his bike. I love my new 450F.
I also want to thank Tony, Danman, Ken, Slo and No mo, Gary, Stan and his Dad. For making it a great place to camp. I also want to thank everyone else that I met and I look forward to meeting you guys again.
Well I have to get back to work... :think:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Thank YOU chef Dave for making dinnertime as pleasant as the riding time!

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
Cooking was excellent Dave...i know its hard to slave over a hot cooker, someone had to do it. Glad to hear u got that grill clean. I saw it was pretty dirty.

PS.....can't wait till Badlands this Wensday....ill bust out that 450F when ur not looking..=)

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Enjoyed man. Camp Texas was a most pleasent experience. You realy must get a custom helmet with a chef's hat painted on it ;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Hey Dave,
I'll camp by you any time! Thanks for ensuring we didn't feel any hunger pangs. Those steaks were hard to pass up Sat. night but we had to get on the road. The Arby's we had on the way just didn't compare! :(

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Dave, you are the such a cool guy!! I really enjoyed meeting you!

I asked Dave if I could borrow his grill to cook up some chicken parts for dinner and some later-on lunches and he puts the Texas Touch on 'em and cooks them up for me (And that was AFTER he just got done cooking a whole mess of meat for the Camp Tejas regulars!!) Did you even get a chance to sit down and eat something yourself??

I hung out a lot at Camp Tejas, really felt homey and Tony Eed's cot was just like having a big couch in the living room to sit on. TXBigGuy and all the rest are a great bunch of folks!! Thanks for everything ! I miss all you guys already :(

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Camp Tejas was definately a great place to be! I can't thank you guys enough for your hospitality. Y'all made me feel welcome and I had a great time tradin stories with all of you.
Not only is Tex great with the grill, he had some Fine cigars to boot! :)

Lookin' forward to next year, fellas!

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Hey it wasnt much for me guys. I enjoy doing it. I did have the privilege of meeting all of you guys. You made it easy to cook for you. And yes I did get something to eat. You dont think I got this big by just cooking did you.... :yeehaw:

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
Originally posted by Txbigguy
Hey it wasnt much for me guys. I enjoy doing it. I did have the privilege of meeting all of you guys. You made it easy to cook for you. And yes I did get something to eat. You dont think I got this big by just cooking did you.... :yeehaw:

I thought that was all muscle???

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
BSWIFT said it ... we were the crossroads this year! I loved every minute of it! Thanks all for making my week the most wonderful I have ever had!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Tony,
It was great to see a man that had gone through a very rough injury make the very best of the situation. You were a very fine man to be around and were a fountain of information for all of us.
Hats off to you, my fine friend!
I hope you heal up real soon!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Chef No-tell, at work in the Tejas Motel!

Attachments

• thechef.jpg
    thechef.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 154

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Even the Chef can take a little time to be the proud papa of a new ride!

Attachments

• thechefsride.jpg
    thechefsride.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 157
Top Bottom