philb

Oct 28, 1999
George Washington National Forest

Yup, this is GW. Actually a good part of this trail system is much rockier than the pictures show. I am usually too focused on getting thru to stop and take shots.
and then many times I forget to take the pictures until we are thru, then I am beating myself...
But I do have more, I need to scan them. There are some from Tower City in Pa., too, that need to be scanned.

I'd like to setup a personal website to show them off, so look for it in the near future. Any advise, I'll gladly consider.

btw, GW nearly killed me my 1st trip out, in the parking lot, LOL.
:confused:

philb

Oct 28, 1999
new picture site

I made a little link to a new picture site that is better than the old one.I'll be updating alot, I have a good number of pictures to scan.
the link is in my sig.

dualsporter

Mar 14, 2001
HEY Philb nice pictures! I was wondering if you still have your TT 350? I am doing some research on mods for my 96 XT 350 and still keep it street legal. I was wanting to replace the front forks and rear shock from a TT 350. Is there any chance you could tell me what the diameter of the front fork tubs are? Thanks Robert

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Cool pics man, looks alot like where I was this weekend in Hazelton. I gotta get some pics of some of the stuff out there. There is this huge mine shaft coming out of the side of a moutain in the woods and there was like 20 people just sitting around in front of it cause there was this seady blast of cold air comming out of it! :) . Real long old rail road tunnels with like 2 feet of water in em to ride through, loads of fun, Im still sore from 3 days of riding and partying.

Top Bottom