Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Friday Evening Gig Info

OK, Pat and I have decided ..... fajitas and fixings.
Thump & Hot Pants Casa de Cinco Perro
Time - 7:00 PM until ??

I contacted a local Mexican food restaurant and they can hook us up for about $6.00~$7.00 per person for all the fajitas and go withs. I need an accurate headcount by Thursday afternoon so I can tell the restaurant how much stuff I am going to pick up. I will cover it and "collect" at the door! :confused: Drinks are your responsibility.

This is the list of who said yes in the other thread. I am counting primarily adults (I think anyway). I figure the kids will have plenty as there is always stuff left from these gatherings. Of course they normally aren't DRN folks ... mmmmmmm

Eric ... Bring the crock pot!

Thump & Hot Pants ( :worship: Hosts)
Patman +1
Tony
yzguy15 (no longer dateless - Dad coming)
Stan
Stan's dad (the guy formerly known as XRGuy)
taraker +1
jeffd +1
Txbigguy
Gregg
Glenn +1
slo' mo'
No_Mo

9ish arrival ... Now maybe earlier.

BigLou
Bswift
Milk
Squid Nasty
Christy

Maybe

Will Pattison

Now don't be shy, if you want to come but not eat just say so and I'll start a new list ... As a courtesy, I want to let David and Sarah know how many to expect.

That is all I could decern from the thread.

Last edited:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Tony,

Add Squid Nasty and Christy to my group. :) (And yes we wanna eat. :))

Last edited:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
How about Glenn + 1 (Thump you met at Badlands day we previewed track)?

-jeffd

B

biglou

I'm going to see if I can get out early Friday and be at Swift's by 4-430. If so, we should be there around 9 or so. If I can't get out early enough, we will be in the area around 1AM. Leave the light on...;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Just go around to the back Lou, I'm sure one of the dogs will be happy to "meat" ya'! :p

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Tony, very possible the Mo family could be there. I will try to fimr up tonight. Sorry about the delay, I have been out of town forever. DRN withdrawals... :whiner:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Its looking like we will be on the road at 4 now. Should put us in Denton by 600 or 615, and then on to Dallas. We might actually make it by 7! :)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I am still unclear on what we bring (aside from $7) :think: Just drinks for us? Side dishes for everyone?
Add Papa Stan to the list, too. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Werd Thump. We will be early then!!

You sure I can't participate in my "extra cirricular activities" thump?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
7 bucks, drinks, and a heapin' hunger!

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Quite sure Milk.

One word of caution to all of you that will be coming.... I have 5 dogs, they will be in the "pound" but understand that they will be surrounded by a bunch of new faces so don't jack with them cause they will be on edge as it is. Don't think you are good with animals and try to go pet one because they are cute. They would probably be just fine if you did but I don't want to take the chance. Don’t feed them because they are food aggressive toward each other and I do not like breaking up 2 or more 100+ lb dogs trying to kill each other over a piece of fajita meat. In other words just don’t jack ith the dogs or you’ll make a quick exit from Casa del Pero Cinco.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Looks like my dad will be coming too.

B

biglou

Originally posted by Cousin Eddie
And if the German Shepherd mouunts you.... it's best to just let him finish.
...you don't want to be around him when you got yer short pants on, Clark, ifyaknowhatimean...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It is possible that Lou, Darren, and I will make this thing.  Be 8-9 before we can get there.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Looks like it will just be Me, Sandy and Brandon. The spares won't make it to Dallas until late than night or Sat.

I say we throw taraker over the wall into the pound with some fajita meat stuffed in his pockets and see what happens! :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
We'll bring a dessert too.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
down to me and No_Mo, wife may be scouting for new residence.
Thump, can you PM me directions ?

Top Bottom