wicky

Jan 3, 2006
Hey I'm lookin for ideas about under-the-pants gear. My boyfriend wears these padded riding shorts and I want to know if they make anything for women. Someone mentioned "fireplace panties". Does anyone know what these are or how to find them? I tried to look them up online but couldn't find anything. I want something that can prevent the frontal wedgie effect. :yikes:

wicky

Jan 3, 2006
Ok, why do I get the feeling the fireplace panties were a joke? Am I a total blonde or do they really exist?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
yes, we will be sure to link this thread to the proper authorities . . .

good catch, Ed.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Wicky,

I'll try to get this thread back on track for ya'. Did you know that they make the equivalent of mens boxer briefs for women? Hanes makes them I believe...I wear them under my gear, and they provide great comfort. No front or rear wedgies with these! They're also made to be worn while performing sports, so they have no tags to drive you crazy. And, the best part is, they're like $5 for 3 pairs!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Sam - I didn't know they made those for women. Although I only get the occasional moto-wedgie (jumping around at the starting line trying to get the undies in place) that might be something to consider. I thought you usually wore your bikini bottom? ;)

wicky - not sure if you crash a lot, but when I first started riding, I fell all the time, so I wore padded softball sliding shorts. They gave me the extra protection I wanted, plus are made of a moisture-wicking spandex-like material. You should be able to find sliding shorts at most sports stores this spring.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
nikki said:
I thought you usually wore your bikini bottom? ;)

I used to, until I discovered these boxer briefs for women.

But, the bikini bottom also works really well! And, like your softball shorts, does a good job of soaking up moisture!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
This is what my daughter wears. In fact, I wear them as well.

This product is similar to bicycle shorts. I used to use my bicycle shorts, but they are far too expensive to hide under gear.

Either of these will stop the dreaded Monkey Butt in it's tracks.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
wicky said:
Thanks for the tips, but I still don't get the joke!

In a galaxy far far away ...
In a time long past ...

I don’t know but bits of the legend ...

Some here were present,
Some here were involved,
Most have kept quiet,
With only bits leaked here,
And drabs there,
Many wonder,
only a few know ...

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
This is what my daughter wears. In fact, I wear them as well.

Wow, Tony wears the same undies that his Daughter wears :yikes:

Do you trade off? :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Grady said:
Wow, Tony wears the same undies that his Daughter wears :yikes:

Do you trade off? :laugh:

Wierdo :ohmy:

We don't trade ... we SHARE!! ;) but not ride shorts, she has her own pair. A fact that she could confirm, assuming I could get her to post. :pissed:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
wicky said:
Someone mentioned "fireplace panties". Does anyone know what these are or how to find them?

Wow, this is the best way ever to start off my week. Thank you. I feel bad that I am laughing so hard but hey, it is a great hazing for you to be inducted into the family. As far as I know, I own the only pair of fireplace panties in exsistance. They started their life as microphone panties, but they eventually were nominated and promoted to the fireplace. The mantle....not inside it. Nat, Nikki, or one of the other gals here can give you more explicit details, but that is all I am allowed to divulge. :rotfl:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Jamir is a rock star :aj:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Somewhere I have a picture. I will have to search for it.

Actually, I have many. And some are incriminating! I have one of Nikki, standing on the stripper platform. That is all I am saying.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
That venue used to be a "gentleman's club" if I recall. I like that your drummer was in the "cage" :)

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
I don't know what all this has to do with bears, ninjas, and monkey butt'.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Bears-The cage would probably hold them, but it more likely held nekkid women.

Ninjas-I am pretty sure that the singer for the opening band was assaulted by a ninja before going on stage

Monkey butt-All though there were a plethora of fine panties thrown at ol' Jamir, I would hate to meet the monkey butt that fit into one particular pair. Somewhere there is a pic of Nikki and Dirty~d~ wearing them....at the same time!

Top Bottom