TheDanglar

Mar 22, 2016
So I'm looking to get my first dirbike. I'm 21 years old, I weight 205 pounds (roughly) and am about 5'10. I mainly would be doing aggressive trail riding and track riding. Although this will be my first dirt bike I am used to a gsxr 750 with an oversized carb. I realize the style of riding will be different (however IV been riding quads since I was 4) so it's not completely foreign to me. IV read on forums that this is not a good "beginner" bike, however due to my situation , I'm not looking to get a bike that I'll have to upgrade from. I want a bike I can beat the learning curb on and grow into. Speed and getting hurt doesn't scare me and IV got the scars to prove it ;) all this aside just looking for some opinions on if this is a good bike to look at keeping in mind that I'm not wanting a bike to upgrade into but rather a bike to grow into. Thanks!

Chance

TheDanglar

Mar 22, 2016
Well it would be a track bike as well, and that's what is mostly like to do but when I do ride on trail I would be riding very aggressively. The guy who had it before me weighed 200 as well

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Considering this is your first dirt bike, are you positive you know what "aggressive" riding is and that you are capable of doing it? How much time do you have on the trails or tracks?

Top Bottom