First Bike

Stryke

Jul 19, 2005
My dad has ridden bikes alot in his life and hes decideing not to buy a 125 for my first bike. He said i should do fine on a 250. Anyways heres the deal. I am looking at buying a yz250 sometime soon here. Anyways ive been reading about bikes for years now and i know enough to make a good choice. Where i live i can find an '04 yz250 never been raced---- for 4500 canadian dollars ------vs. -------an '05 yz250 which says that it is like brand new, bought in november but has had a new top end rebuild...------- this bike will sell for 5000 canadian dollars. WHich bike would u rather buy? for what reason, and if u had the choice of not buying one and waiting longer and buying and '06 in say a month or 2 would u wait?

If i chose not to wait and buy the older model.I woul.d most likely ride it for the whole next summer then upgrade and buy and 2007 bike once i have practiced more.

Anyways im just looking for opinions to help my judgement if there will be any. Thx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…