firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Well HondaXRGuy was in Lake Chelan (where I grew up) this past weekend, and as a high school friend held her birthday party the same weekend, I drove over too. The plan was to party Saturday night and ride Sunday. My little brother (well, not exactly little, he's 21 and 6' and about 240) bought a totally beat up 79 DT400 and I couldn't not ask him to go. He was quite a sight in his t-shirt, jeans, old gloves, Evel Kneivel American flag 3/4 helmet and snowboard goggles. I'm not making fun . . . much. You gotta start somewhere, I guess.

Anyway I had no idea how much riding my bro had been doing since his bike situation has always been extremely fluid . . . he'll pick up an old beater and either trade it away or blow it up in a couple of weeks. But he really surprised me.

Now my brother and I have never been close. Even as children we fought like cats and dogs and as young teens it didn't stop. He has an anger management problem he inherited from my dad, even though he is really a good kid at heart. Plus he's not exactly socially graceful. He's really struggled to figure his life out and while he has never been in serious trouble, he does need to get some direction in a hurry.

This is the first time we have ever ridden together and I was surprised at how much fun it was. He might grow up into a human someday. Nothing can make that happen like dirt bikes can! I'm buying him some type of gear for Christmas, maybe a good pair of used boots or a newer helmet or something. Anybody here have a pair of used boots in size 14?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I have a pair of AXO MX-1 boots, size 14, that have about 20 hours on them. They are ripping on one boot, and the other is starting to rip as well. The yare SUPER wide though. Im a 15 B and these are about D or E. Id let them go pretty cheap and they are worked in as well. :D

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Thank you very much. I should have made clearer that I was joking about the size; I don't know exactly what size his feet are. I will find out and get back to you if they are the right size though.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
DOH!!! ;)

Top Bottom