letsride24-7

Aug 10, 2006
Well, just wanted to post that i ran my first hare scramble this weekend at blue comet motorcycle club in PA. It was great 2 hours on a killer 5 mile trail. I normally ride mx so this was a bit different. I ended up placeing 14th out of 25. But for most of the race i was in 7th. Till the last lap and my 2-stroke ran out of gas :ugg:
I knew that i should have stopped by the 4th lap but i was running so well, i just seemed to forget. But i got a gallon of gas and was able to ride to the checkers... My buddy Pulled a 2nd place finish also, not to bad for our first time out in like 5 years...

letsride24-7

Aug 10, 2006
Well since nobody has anything to say... Here is a link of some pics that were taken from the race.. I'm #25c and my buddy is 967..

mcracingaction com look for blue comet. Since i couldn't post a link. just add the . were the spaces are and the 3w's in the front..

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
so you were racing for the lead at one point? Looks like you had a good time!!!

letsride24-7

Aug 10, 2006
Yea there was some nice eye candy as always.. You need to click on "click here" and then blue comet to get to all the pics. I wasn't racing for the lead. Had a good start though..

Feb 21, 2005
LetsRide,

Thanks for the pic link!

Glad to hear you had a good time there; my son and I did too... he is #45 in the PeeWee class. It was his 2nd race on his RM65, and he had a great time!!

Hats off to the BlueComet MC club, they really did a great job! My son and I race the ECEA hare scramble series, and can say that this race was just as well organized, and fun as those.. even better in some ways, like the live band, and all the vendors on hand... it had a real carnival atmosphere.

I sat this race out, but had several buddies that raced.. everyone enjoyed themselves..

Guess next year I will have to bring my bike!

#45 Racing

Top Bottom