380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Im gonna try and make it. Gonna bring my 5 year old daughter with me. Im looking for budget accomadations now. I will know for sure wedesay. It would be cool to hook up with some fellow DRN'ers at the race and maybe do dinner Saturday.

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
I'll be there. I went last year and had a blast! I think that the Nationals are more fun to go to than the Supercrosses. Let me know if anybody is interested in meeting up.
Bill

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
I'll be in and out of the CTI/ASTERISK booth all day,would like to meet fellow members as well.I tried this at Vegas,but it didn't work to well.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
I think its about 12 hours to Vegas. Im not really sure though. i plan on leaving early friday morning and leaving after the race. I will probably drive most the way friday. Return, less than half on sunday the rest on monday. I wouldnt mind finding someone to share fuel with. Can anyone in SoCal reccomend an affordable place to stay?

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
There are motels in Victorville right off of the 15 Frwy., and you're only a half an hour from the track. Probably a lot cheaper than the lodging in the Devore/Glen Helen area.

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
My 12 year old son and I will most likely be there on Sunday. I was at Hollister on this past Sunday, where Talon Vohland was warming up in the Pro 125 and Pro 250 classes (I think he actually entered a third race).

My cell phone number is 858-232-8324

Tony and A.J.

Ramski

Feb 6, 2001
Well, I was thinking of going. I would have to drive early Saturday morning for six hours to L.A. to stay overnight with the parents, then meet up with brothers and go out early, early on race day. After whole day in the sun, drive six hours back to Phoenix. I'll just have to catch it on TV.

Top Bottom