First "Official" DYDR Ride?

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Well Paragon is your place...it redifined rock and roll for me. It was figure it out or push it out.:p

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Paragon is too far for a "day trip" for me. My local riding place, Catraland, has several rock gardens.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by WoodsRider
Paragon is too far for a "day trip" for me. My local riding place, Catraland, has several rock gardens.
Hmm. Dapper and Papakeith didn't have a problem with it being a day/i] trip.:debil: :moon: :moon:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by RM_guy
Hmm. Dapper and Papakeith didn't have a problem with it being a day/i] trip.

They don't live with Mrs. Woods either! ;)
An overnight camping trip would be the best as I could probably bring the whole family. Preferably when the weather gets a little warmer... and I've got plenty of zip-ties. :p

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Paragon wasn't really a day trip for me. We went down on Saturday and stayed overnight at a hotel. Even though I liked Paragon, I wouldn't do it for a one day ride again. Two days minimum.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Part of the reason I did leave early is that it is a long ride alone. I wanted to get home before dark cause I'm ascared of the dark. It is pushing it for a one dayer. 236 miles oneway but the rest stops in Pa. are great. If I had to do it all over again I would . Don't like rocks though. Sand whoops around the ponds were fun. I thought that the trails were color coded for ability but I didn't see any pink ones for me.:whiner: ;)
Catch you all next time:moon:

dirtbike59

Sponsoring Member
Oct 12, 2000
why doesn't anyone like rocks? i think they are fun untill you fall on them. lol.
anyways i wouldn't mind a ride at pittsfield. its only like 40 minutes from my house.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
I just sent an email to Rausch Creek park about a possible 2 day ride. I know the Tower City TR's lease alot of property over there, but maybe we can get in.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…