MrFlibble

Apr 13, 2004
Has been a month since I purchased the 90' KDX200 and I haven’t been able to ride due to health issues but today I managed to ride pretty much non-stop for 2.5 hrs with a few 5 minute breathers at a local area that is good for testing (never too far away to push the bike, nice fast rutted areas boggy creeks sand etc.. ). So I loaded the KDX for a test ride to make sure all was OK before I head out to the local mountains :)

Anyway, the last 6 or 7 years my life has been littered with fleeting relationships with a CR500,CR250,KX250,TTR250,TTR600 and without a doubt I have never ever had so much fun on a bike then I had on the KDX today. What an absolutely fantastic bike, so damn light and the power delivery is predictable and seems to be ample (have a FMF pipe and can). I road pretty hard today riding through all the area's everyone likes to go around and the KDX never once felt like it wasn't up for the job.

I was hesitant to believe the hype around this little 2 stroke and I have to say that I'm sorely disappointed you can't buy them new in Australia anymore because I know exactly what I want to ask Santa for :)

The rear shock is leaking a little and bit bouncy atm so would anyone point me in the right direction for a starting point on suspension settings for a 78kg rider, like to think I ride fairly hard and fast. I haven't a workshop manual as yet but plan on ordering one on Monday.

Cheers
Vaughn

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
MrFlibble said:
without a doubt I have never ever had so much fun on a bike then I had on the KDX today.
I have similar comments everytime I take mine out. Theres lots more to come aswell once you and your machine become ONE...
MrFlibble said:
I was hesitant to believe the hype around this little 2 stroke and I have to say that I'm sorely disappointed you can't buy them new in Australia anymore because I know exactly what I want to ask Santa for :)
Why not go for a 95 or newer because they are all the same basically except for Bold New Graphics? Im sure you can find a nice 98-02 model in pretty good shape.

Top Bottom