kaosind

Jul 19, 2004
a few months ago i wrote on here about how I crashed out within a few minutes of getting my bike (2003 yz125) all bones healed and all pins removed I was finally able to go out for my first time today. I was worried I had the wrong bike but all in all I’m very happy with it. I just wanted to thank everyone who encouraged me to get back out on it because today I could not stop smiling and cant wait to go practice again next weekend. The only question I have is are there any good books on technique and how to work on my bike i should get once again thanks IM HOOKED!!!!! :)

sosomechanic

Jan 8, 2001
Nothing like getting back in the saddle to get the confidence and endorphins going. Good show! If you don't have it, get a service manual from Yamaha, and if you think you might want to tinker with dialing in the suspension, handling or power to work better for you there is no substitute for Eric Gorr's " Motocross and offroad Performance Handbook". Highly reccomended ;) Here's a link to it if you want to check it out:

http://www.eric-gorr.com/books/books.html

It's the 3rd book down.

sodflyer

Jun 30, 2004
yupp...thats what dirt bikes are all about! GET IT!!!!!! Eat it......hop back on it! than GET IT AGAIN!!!!! :) good luck and keep it safe. Jeff

syko

Jan 10, 2004
welcome back to the greatest sport on earth.
nothing better than coming back after time off.
just makes you appreciate it even more.

Crash 142

May 30, 2002
Get the Gary Semics practice manual now, before you develop any incorrect techniques. It's under twenty bucks, I think, and it's great. gsmxs.com I think - or he has ads in every MXA and DirtRider (I think) - but get that book!

Top Bottom