Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Well finally dusted the cameras off, well at least the outside, f5 and up revealed plenty of dust in one of my bodies :bang: Should have checked prior to the start of the season so I didn't have to correct a bunch of shots. Anyway figured I'd share a few of my first attempts of the season.

I spent some of the day trying to find some different angles and such since there is not a single jump on this track. Some worked, some were awful and some I'm still unsure but at least it's fun to experiment.

042907_0362.jpg

042907_0417.JPG

042907_0545.JPG

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
The 3rd one is awesome!! Great Job

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Love the photo of #60... that's my favorite! Looks like he's coming right at you... I also like the first start photo (#3 holeshot), as it's a sweet capture of multiple riders. I'm grooving on #63/#31 too, really like how you can see #63's eyes/focus, plus the berm and sand and his form and #31 in the hunt make it sweet. On the second start photo, it was a natural reaction for me to tilt my head to view it.... not sure what I think about the angle.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Great shots! The angle makes for a weird effect, but I like it.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Those are nice shots. . .looks like a cool track.

I think the guy in the first shot might be my neighbor actually.

RocketRaccoon

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 7, 2006
Beautiful shots. The #60 looks great. It reminds me of Anakin in the Podracer. Im not sure about the angle shot. Looks interesting, but something feels a little off. Anyway...great work. Wish I had even just half of your talent with a camera. :cool:

patto3

Apr 8, 2006
Love the shots, particularly number 60. That different angle that you took would look good as a video, like when they come in you angle it and then when they leave angle it out, nut i still looks awsome as a photo. Good work.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Thanks for the comments guys. Patto the video stuff is likely where I got the idea from for that angle, I'm not sure it works as well as a photo but I still thought it was worth keeping anyway.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The angle shot makes me want to keep looking to figure out why it makes my brain feel funny. :whoa:

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Chili said:
His first name is Nick if that helps you decide.

Wouldn't know him by his first name, haven't had the chance to meet him personally yet. I've only ever seen him riding his bike down the street/loading up, and his bike looks pretty much identical to that.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom