I decided to suck it up today and attempt to grease the swingarm and suspension linkage bearings on my '05 KX250 today. I had never done this before and was a little apprehensive and intimidated that I'd mess up. So, I started loosening the linkage and worked my way to the swingarm. I pulled the sleeves out that were covering the needle bearings and cleaned the areas up before applying grease to the bearings. After that I disconnected the top of the shock and did the same to the bearings in that area. After that I put everything back together and torqued all the nuts and bolts to factory specs. I feel quite a sense of accomplishment and am hoping that I did everything correctly. I wouldn't mind some feedback from some experienced wrenches here telling me if I missed anything or could have done anything else. Thanks for reading and hopefully the feedback.