MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I seem to remember last year that a certain "thump' who shall remain nameless was doing some serious physical training for the event. I just got off the phone with Billywho (talking details of our journey) and he mentioned something about running before he rode just to loosen up :confused: Unfortunately for me the man... No the legend that I have patterned my training regimen after will not be in attendance to supervise my conditioning. Yup thats right, GOMER! I am wondering who will step up to the plate and help guide me through the rigorous demands of getting ready to take on the field. Mind you - most of the 'training' will be late at night and consist of 'exercises' foreign to many of those in the field of fitness but surely there is someone out there that can meet the challenge set forth. The task is dirty and the pay is less than nothing but come forth and be counted. Who will help me?

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
I don't know about when we get there, but I was thinking on the drive out there that the first person that makes us stop to use the little boy's room, has to run 5 miles to get back in the truck:p . So you can bet I'm going to stop drinking liquids two days before we leave:) .

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
The Tejas boys (Thump and Twin Spar) working out for DW01
View

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
workout regiment

Evening exercises will consist of 12 oz arm curl followed by agility training. Some spinting may occur, distance is determine on the location of the outhouse.;)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Re: workout regiment

Originally posted by BSWIFT
Evening exercises will consist of 12 oz arm curl followed by agility training. Some spinting may occur, distance is determine on the location of the outhouse.;)
Not if Twinnie andThump find the outhouses first:think

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by oldguy
The Tejas boys (Thump and Twin Spar) working out for DW01
What the photo does not show is the Yankees we have burried up t their necks which act as the posts to which we are throwing at. And to go to the bathroom we just we hit a ringer, go have a seat and pinch one out or lift the lid (because our wives told us it was polite) and let er' rip.

Oldguy will learn soon not to mess with a Texan... especially one that will have photos of him soon and has been known to dable in Photoshop.:p

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Im still on my double cheesburger with chili cheese fries training schedule, does that count?

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
I've been to In & Out 3 times so far this week alone.
I do plan to up it to 3 times a day right before leaving the Golden State.

Originally posted by billywho
I was thinking on the drive out there that the first person that makes us stop to use the little boy's room, has to run 5 miles to get back in the truck

Great....I have a 1/2 oz bladder and I know it will be me that HAS to go first.
Be forewarned I can run 5 miles in about 3 to 5 days.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Accckkk Run? 5 miles!! ???
even in 3 days?
haha whatever for?

Isnt that why combustion engines were invented?

:)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom