• why?

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • where?

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
O.K. I tried to follow this for like three days now and I think I've figured out what a flipflopflapwishawashisplokydealie is, wait, no I lost it again-- :think:

You guys sure act strange sometimes

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Well I like school, an' I like football, an' I'm gonna keep doin' them both cause they make me feel good. An' by the way, mama, alligators are ornery 'cause of their flawopsplork!

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
I don't know about the

Originally posted by BEEF706
woochuck

...but the woodchuck is another story...if the woochuck is to be a monkey like the woodchuck, we're ALL in danger of being flawopsplorked by the purple future monkey cavalry charging in on their robot horses. And if you find yourself surrounded by those liquid metal leeches... :eek: you know the cavalry isn't far behind.

Originally posted by TwinSpar
they showed up at Roost's house and were spending time in the tent in his back yard.

So Roost is behind all this?! I guess it makes sense because he released the liquid metal leeches. :debil:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thought i heard a flawapsplork. Them purple monkeys must be at it again in Roost's backyard tent. You think they would run out of fuel and take a nap.

flawapsplork

flawapsplork

flawapsplork, flawapsplork, flawapsplork,

flawapsplork

Dang, must be an orgy! :laugh:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Jaction,

It's best not to follow crazy people when they are ranting about monkeys and flawopsplork. My advice to you... RUN AWAY!! RUN AWAY!!! :eek:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by dirty~d~
It's best not to follow crazy people when they are ranting about monkeys and flawopsplork. My advice to you... RUN AWAY!! RUN AWAY!!! :eek:

But think of the possibilities if they did follow the crazy people....

And why do we attach meaning to the word crazy?  Why do we attach meaning to anything.  The human race lives to attach meaning... but what does it really mean in the end.  If I call you stupid.... what does that mean?  Do you attach a negative connotation to the word?  Why?  I propose to you that words are simply that.... words.  You provide meaning to those words.  You attach feelings to those words.  In reality, words are just combinations of letters.  With that in mind... I leave you with "Flowopsplork"..... consider the possibilities.....

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar

But think of the possibilities if they did follow the crazy people....

And why do we attach meaning to the word crazy?  Why do we attach meaning to anything.  The human race lives to attach meaning... but what does it really mean in the end.  If I call you stupid.... what does that mean?  Do you attach a negative connotation to the word?  Why?  I propose to you that words are simply that.... words.  You provide meaning to those words.  You attach feelings to those words.  In reality, words are just combinations of letters.  With that in mind... I leave you with "Flowopsplork"..... consider the possibilities.....

TinWank is trying to sound all edumacated and stuff. What he really just said was:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me".

Real deep there Twinnie :silly:

So, when considering the very nature and essence of what is flawopsplork in relation to the neo-platonic doctrine, does flawopsplork fall within the ethereal plane or some lesser layer? Pred, what doth thou thinkest?

-jeffd

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by JPIVEY
Flowopsplork ,Flawopsplork, now I really confussed

My bad.... I forgot to use spell checker. :|

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by BEEF706
Weeelll fender it's like this a woodchock chucks wood, but a Woochuck chucksFlawosplork (at future monkees and their robot horses). This isn't Russia is it Danny?

Whew! I was worried for a minute there. Good thing the Woochuck is on our side...that's a comforting thought! :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by jeffd
So, when considering the very nature and essence of what is flawopsplork in relation to the neo-platonic doctrine, does flawopsplork fall within the ethereal plane or some lesser layer? Pred, what doth thou thinkest?
the flawopsplork will fall on whatever plane or layer it happens to be above when it is flawopsplorked . . . if you know what I mean.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by XRpredator

the flawopsplork will fall on whatever plane or layer it happens to be above when it is flawopsplorked . . . if you know what I mean.

Absotutley, posilivley! :confused:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
If one was to get flawopsplork in the eye, would medical attention be required? :eek:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
well, depends on whether it was from a purple future monkey or not . . .

I've seen pictures . . .

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Wow, you people need to find a new hobby for the winter-- and it's not even January yet!!  :laugh:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Papakeith
as long as there is no helicoptering, flawopsplork in the eye should not be an issue

And what if you encountered said flowopsplork during a crime scene investigation?  Is it treated with more or less disdain?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I think in a CSI scenario, it would be the location of the flawopsplork that determined its treatement.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'm pretty sure a UV light will expose all sorts of flawopsplork . . .

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by XRpredator
I'm pretty sure a UV light will expose all sorts of flawopsplork . . .

Just keep it out of Rooster's shack otherwise you'll be blinded by the glare from the rebounding light. :scream:

flawopsplork is also kept in the freezer for later use. :confused:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
If it is encountered and recovered by a CSI team, it's best not to leave it under the flame hood unattended. The repercussions could be catastrophic. :eek:

Top Bottom