Fleshwound, safe to order from e-mail?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Rich Rohrich said:
Maybe if the bike looks good enough the Crank Fairy will come along during the night and replace the bottom end before the shagged out rod gets a chance to break and hatchet the cases open like a field dressed deer. :whoa:
Or maybe those graphics will improve the "attitude" of the worn parts and they'll hang on a little longer.... :rotfl:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
250girl, I'm betting you've never had to push that thing up a long hill? I wouldn't want to push our little ttr down a muddy trail let alone a bike that weighs almost twice what I do. How exactly do you get a good attitude out of riding a grenade? Use your head and spend that money more wisely.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
_JOE_ said:
250girl, I'm betting you've never had to push that thing up a long hill?

Oh yes, I have pushed that bike home before. That was the day my stator decided to go, oh fond memories. After spending several years pushing Dad's clapped out WR250 home on a regular basis my bike seems feather light, I feel spoiled. It's been much nicer since the rebuild.

Crank Fairy!?!?! Ohhh I'm excited! If I pull my piston out and put it under my pillow, will the Wiseco Piston fairy come and give me a new one too? :yikes:

My Dad just walked by and grumbled, "I am the crank fairy, what does it matter". HAHA.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
250girl said:
My Dad just walked by and grumbled, "I am the crank fairy, what does it matter". HAHA.
Where did he find the money tree? I want one! Holy cow I just came in from pulling the busted driveshaft off the front of my John Deere afraid it was going to have to go to the green parts store and it sure wasn't going to be as much as new cases when parts start flying out of them :laugh:

Luckily for me a little redneck injun-new-it-t and some time with my welder should have it better than new.

Knock yourself out with them stickers they will fix everything, might want to get some fancy lipstick for that pig that's going to lose an ear for a silk purse too.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
Patman said:
Where did he find the money tree? I want one! QUOTE]

He was being extremely sarcastic, seeing as the last bike I ruined was his. But being an only child has it's perks, Daddie's little princess.

For everyones information, my bike is currently apart, or at least well on it's way there. So we will see how the cylinder/piston/rings are all looking. Took the reeds out too.... but they look fine. They seam to be sealing up perfectly.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Don't ket my son know about any perks with being an only child, he's not currently aware of that little deal. He figures it sucks because there is nobody else to do the chores he has.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
Patman said:
He figures it sucks because there is nobody else to do the chores he has.

See, I figured out quite a while ago that I've got a sweet deal, and complaining about chores is really pointless. It's such a small task in the scheme of my Dad always fixing my bike and my Mom homeschooling me. Not to mention when Dad's done fixing my bike, trailering me and my horse to the local horse show.

Whining is shameful.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
250girl said:
Whining is shameful.
I agree and am glad he isn't a cry baby because we then might be childless. :laugh:

Of course he also gets to learn how to spin his own wrenches on his bike and car the right way, MY way. :)

As an added bonus he isn't worried about needing a boob job, just admiring well done ones.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
250 girl, do not forget the crank. No crank fairy has ever been in my bed! And thats main bearings and seals. And the clutch. This time next year your knuckles will be dragging the ground. Routine maintenance, or routine major overhaul. Everyone does make that choice. Mine is working around the house, too dangerous. Vintage Bob

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
250girl said:
Patman said:
Where did he find the money tree? I want one! QUOTE]

He was being extremely sarcastic, seeing as the last bike I ruined was his. But being an only child has it's perks, Daddie's little princess.

For everyones information, my bike is currently apart, or at least well on it's way there. So we will see how the cylinder/piston/rings are all looking. Took the reeds out too.... but they look fine. They seam to be sealing up perfectly.
:cool:

Just wait to order those graphics until you get a parts figure for the engine. ;)

Top Bottom