Fly Racing helmet, anybody have one

jnugent

Aug 30, 2003
I found a good deal on a Fly Lite 2 carbon/kevlar helmet and I need to know how the sizing compares to other brands. I wear a medium HJC. This is one reason I dont like ordering over the web you cant try things on and it's always a pain to send stuff back.

markymark77

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 4, 2002
I have 3 of these helmets. Sizing seems consistant with other brands. I also have a Fox and Shoie helmet , all fit the same. I love the FLY helmets. Very comfy. :cool:

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I love the weight of my Lite II. The only problem I have is that it is unusually tight when pulling on. And then once it goes on, there seems to be more room inside, than you would expect. Hope I described that all right :confused:
I had a Arai VX before this one. And I love the weight of it. But I think I will either go back to Arai or try the new TLD helmet.
I wear a Large in all helmets except for a M2R revelation (wear a Medium in that one) and my Fly is a Large. But the Medium I tried on was way to small.

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Josh Nugent used to live in my neighborhood in NJ He was funny as hell and a real good rider on both bikes and quads. He moved to California a couple years ago . I really dig Teds new show on MTV ? , Hes got these dudes and hot chicks swimming around in swamps and herding pigs and stuff out there at his ranch.Sort of like an endurance thing.All competing for a Dodge Pickup truck.

Top Bottom