Heywood

Feb 18, 2000
Fly our colors!

In case anyone is interested, I nabbed the flag from the WTC thread below and modified it to be at half mast. I though that was a little more appropriate.

americanflag_hm1.gif

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Appropriate.

B

biglou

My flag is flying on the front porch, and I looked in a jewelry box I had made in high school and I still had about 15 American flag stickers left from Desert Sheild/Desert Storm. One of those is now on my truck, top center of the back window.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I FLY THE FLAG EVERY DAY

I fly the American flag everyday in front of my house. The only change I have made is that it is now at half mast. The Stars and Stripes will fly in front of any place I live until the day I die.
americanflag_hm1.gif

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
My flag is flying on the front porch, and I looked in a jewelry box I had made in high school and I still had about 15 American flag stickers left from Desert Sheild/Desert Storm. One of those is now on my truck, top center of the back window.

I tried to buy some flags but they are hard to find. So I took another approach -
If you have Visio and a color printer you can make a sign for your car. Under the "Map" stencil category is a stencil group called "flags". Old Glory is ever present. I made a large flag (landscape 8.5" x 11") with "God Bless America" at the bottom.

Fly 'em high America!

-jeffd

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom