TRAIL

Nov 12, 2002
Hey guys-
i am thinking about buying a fly wheel weight for my 2001 CR 250. I know stealthy makes them but does anyone else? Where is the cheapest place to get them? i have never had one but i need something to mellow out my bike because i only weight 145 pounds. There is one on ebay (odesnt say the brand) for a cr 250 its a 15OZ for 40 bucks........should i get it?

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
That's a reasonable deal. I paid about the same for mine, used. I have a '00 CR250. The flywheel works well, simple installation and helps to smooth out the power some...nothing dramatic, but nice. I would recommend one for anyone looking to smooth out power or for jr. MXers.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I have one that I put on and take off occassionally. I think it's a 12oz and to be honest, I hardly notice it either way.

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
better look to see how that thing is to be installed on a bike,, stealthy has one that screws on,, and other brands may have to be welded on..i'd get one that i could take on and off like the stealthy..

dtsviper

~SPONSOR~
May 31, 2000
My suspension tuner put a flywheel weight on his wife's late model YZ125 for cross country. She love's the bike now and doesn't stall as much. Also added a FMF Fatty pipe.

My 2 cents...

Top Bottom