WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
I wish I was 32 again. Have a great Birthday Day.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
HBD Ryan, see you this weekend.
FT

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Have a great one Ryan, see you at Harrison.
Don

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
Thanks! And yes I'm getting older. Funny story: At the Mora, MN enduro a couple weeks ago I felt "old". There is an up and coming 17 year old that is starting to beat the AA guys from 200A (just like a certain MI kid) and at one of the resets he's hanging around looking at my score card and get's all excited about being in a tie with me. Why did I feel old? Because I looked at him and thought, dam kids. Then I really laughed at myself as I flashed back to being the "kid" and being all exicted about having the same score as the "fast guys" and thinking I can beat the "old guys". Now I seem to be one of those "old guys"!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
24mph said:
You guys don't know old. It's when your Social Security check makes the payment on your bike!

What a great idea. I guess I can ride longer than i thought! Thanks John!!! :cool:

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
I wasn't saying I am old, I was just laughing at myself as back then I thought the guys were old and now I'm in that postion. But I've gotta be looking older as I didn't get carded at dinner tonight and my wife did, she thought that was great.

Problem is the majority of us are still chasing an older grey haired guy on a green machine. I'm going to hate it next year when he can ride Super Senior and still kicks my but!

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
FlyinRyan said:
Problem is the majority of us are still chasing an older grey haired guy on a green machine. I'm going to hate it next year when he can ride Super Senior and still kicks my but!

Heh, freak of nature.
But just to prove there's not just one, there's another that can ride Masters next year who can kick most of our butts, too. :think:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Don;t forget the second overall winner from the 2007 Loose Moose. I think the Master rider had a couple of flat tires this year.

Top Bottom