flywheel puller for ducati ignition

Agitator

Dec 21, 2005
I need a flywheel puller for my '94 husky wxc 610. It has a ducati aftermarket lightweight flywheel. I contacted George Earl @ uptite husky in CA, but he said the puller isn't ready to be sent to me yet. I've been waiting to get this puller for six months with no luck. He has been having health problems, so I understand the delay, but I would like to consider getting a puller from someone else.

Does anyone know where I could get a pulller that would fit (or a set which would have one that fits)?

Thank's a lot.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
theres a place called fast by ferracci near me that would prob have it. They sell Husky's and ducati's so it a possibility. I'm pretty sure they are located at other places but thats the only one I know of. Maybe try a google search for them, they are located in Willow Grove/ Abington Pa. Just a guess, there is a toll free number as well, (888 ferracci)

Agitator

Dec 21, 2005
I'll check that out. Thank's a lot, man! I don't mind ordering form someone in pa. That's just a few states away for me. Hopefully they'll have it. I'll try to contact them tomorrow.

I really appreciate it.
I'll lyk how it works out.

Edit:
I called and they were very helpful. The guy said he'd call me back if he could find a puller that would fit.

(fingers crossed)

Last edited:

j32

Uhhh...
Jun 8, 2006
?? dennis kirk sells one for the 610 -is it the same threads? 17.99
28mm-x1.5right hand internal male--1-800-969-7601
or try motion pro ---1-650-594-9600
or a local dealer---you waited 6 months?

Top Bottom