flywheel puller

wornknobby

Feb 5, 2004
i'm trying to find a flywheel puller for my 86' cr125, i can't seem to find them anywhere, not even ****, any other suggestions? :bang:

JasonWho

Apr 10, 2002
I just looked on www.denniskirk.com, and it shows a 27mm x 1mm, Left Hand threads puller for that year model.

Go on the right saide of the main page where it says make/model/year, then choose Off Road, then at the bottom of the screen, select year and make, then on the next screen select model. There will be a list of product categories. At the bottom will be "Shop, Tools & Trailer:". Look for " Carb, Chain, Engine & Suspension Tools" It will show one by Motion Pro and one by DSS. I have a DSS that is the same model as the one shown. It works on a few different bikes.

You might want to check your local dealer for a puller. Honda may make one, also. I know that in my '94 KDX200 manual, it shows a list of special tools that are needed to work on the bike. The Honda service manual may do the same. If they do, you might want to check an online store such as Service Honda for a price based on the part number.

I hope this helps and thanks for your other thread on '80's MX bikes.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…