fmf fatty from 02 kx250 fit 03 kx250???

cowasucky

Feb 23, 2009
Just traded my 03 kdx220 for an 03 dx 250 because I want to get back into racing and to poor to have both. Anyway.....my first step to getting my bike race ready is ofcourse the exhaust. I found an fmf fatty gold on ebay that came off an 02. Will it match up with my 03 ??? If so will I need different jets ??? It already has an fmf shorty silencer. Thanks guys !!!

cowasucky

Feb 23, 2009
Thanks! That all I needed to know. The 03 must be an "origional" cause I always see pipes, graphics, ect....for 99-02 kx's, 05-08 kx's, 90-94 kx's, ect.... . I know I've heard all the opinions that kawasaki lacks the power & speed that the other. top 3 have, but I was pleasantly surprised when I test drove this 03. I'm not familliar with suzuki, but it pulled and the powerband was strong and broad just like a yamaha or honda 250. Anyway.... I've done started a whole new "rambling" thread. Thanks again for the info..

cowasucky

Feb 23, 2009
I agree totally ! That's just what I kept reading. I'm totally and completely down with the kx.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…