nearma12

Mar 29, 2009
Does anyone know if an FMF silencer for a KDX 200/220 will fit on a '91 KDX250? Or will one from a certain year of KX250 fit on it? My stock muffler is about shot and I am looking for a used FMF, but parts for the KDX250 are kind of hard to find. Thanks in advance!

sr5bidder

Oct 27, 2008
compare part #'s at service honda chances are they will ...or do some measuring most silencers can be fittind to most bikes rake a look at the part #'s for fmf silencers in a parts unlimited book also while your in the catologe notice the universal 2 stroke silencer with the positionable mounting strap?

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
You can make a silencer from a '89 - mid '90's KDX200 to fit with some slight modifications and by making an additional short sleeve to connect the silencer with the end of your exhaust pipe. Only one of the two mounting bolt positions on your frame will line up with the silencer, though.

I had an Answer silencer/spark arrestor for a KDX200 on my old 250. Not only will was it much lighter, but it will smoothed the low rpm hit of the stock silencer up some in the rpm range.

Top Bottom