supajdogg

May 1, 2007
Did anyone else have a hard time installing their Gnarly pipe? It seemed to not fit very well compared to the stocker. I had a helluva time getting all of the mounting locations to line up, and had to put some serious pressure on the pipe to get her lined up enough to get the bolts in. had the same problem reinstalling the stock silencer after getting the pipe on with the bolts in loosely.

Am I the only one, or should I be worried?

brutus3

Jun 6, 2006
I just put 1 on. Took some fidelling until everything fit. Shouldnt take too much pressure if every bolt loose and go from front to back.

supajdogg

May 1, 2007
I went from front to back, but it just seemed like I had to put quite a bit of pressure pulling down to get the rearmost bolt in. Then I had to pull it down even harder to get the silencer holes to line up with the subframe. Probably no big deal, just thought it would fit better than it did.

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
My FMF went on with ease, but I've heard that FMF pipes can be pretty inconsistent with their fit. They are an awesome product once installed, but I'm pretty sure this is an ongoing problem.

Top Bottom