quik720

Mar 20, 2006
Does anybody have any experience with an SST pipe on a CR125? I have one on my RM and absolutly love it....I steered my buddy into getting one for his CR, now a few people have told me they blow on a CR. So I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this pipe, On this bikel. Thanks Guys

steve125

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
SST's are designed to enhance top end power and they do. They achieve this by a very strong return wave at high RPM, thanks to that restrictive SST chamber. This in effect raises the compression/cylinder pressure. Oh? by the way, this is how all good pipes add power,(altering the pull and push of the exhaust wave and its intensity) the SST just takes it one step further, and in some cases 1 step too far. Thats the good part and where the power increase comes from. The bad part is the increased piston crown and cylinder head temps along with detonation that arrives soon there after.

It's a good idea to run race fuel with the SST's.

supr_fly_tnt

Oct 21, 2005
i got the SST for my 05 CR125...my 02 CR125 with the Fatty pulls harder and longer. i would not recommend it for the CR. im going back to the Fatty on my 05.

quik720

Mar 20, 2006
I LOVE my SST on my RM......But that sucks! I convinvced him to buy it, now I Have to convince him to send it back and get the FATTY. Thanks Alot Guys!

Top Bottom