FNG Alabama

ALYZ

Apr 30, 2020
Central Alabama
Hey all. Old guy here trying to regain his youth. It ain't working! Still love the hit a 2 stroke gives but the skills I had in my youth are just a memory...and I seem to have Alzheimers. Trying to get in better shape & ride as often as possible. YZ125X

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Another person with the new YZ125X. I just read about this bike over breakfast this morning. Let me know how this new "X" runs after you have had a few rides on it..............

Mully

ALYZ

Apr 30, 2020
Central Alabama
Another person with the new YZ125X. I just read about this bike over breakfast this morning. Let me know how this new "X" runs after you have had a few rides on it..............

Mully
It runs like a scalped ape! Tons of bottom & midrange power. Exactly what I wanted for spirited trail rides. Light and easy too toss around. On the MX track the front end can be a bit twitchy in the rutted turns & sand/ mudd. But once I learned to sit back and pin it, the sand/ mudd isn't an issue, unless it's in a turn. Overall I'm very happy with it.

sideways

Jun 6, 2020
Hey ALYZ, wish you were in L.A. (lower alabama that is) I could use someone experienced closer to my age to learn with. congrats on the YZ

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…