PUREVIL

Nov 26, 2005
Hey guys whats up? Heres the low down and short version for ya. Born and raised in Minot ND (lived there for 26 years), now living in Vancouver BC (3 years here). Rode quads for 20 years, riding street bikes for 5 years, thinking about moving into dirt/supermotos. My only concern is living in Vancouver Im going to have to depend on other people in order to go riding since I dont have a truck or trailer here. Back in ND I lived just outside of town so I could hop on and go. Anyways Im going to dig around the forums and start researching ideas. I think my bike choices are the Yami WR450 and the Honda CRF450X... I like having a light and I could swap to a tard/dirt realitively easy.

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a fair size group in SW British Columbia. Hopefully they will pop in and say hi!

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Also, regarding your bike transportation issue ... You might consider a DS bike or convert a bike for DS use. My BRP XR650R absolutely rips and it is street legal.

Top Bottom