Follow up question: Eurobike enthusiasts

KenR

Feb 20, 2002
What role did your dealer play in your decision to purchase? What does your dealer do really well, and what do you wish they'd do better or different?

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
none, nothing, move closer

I'm very happy with my Husky, but will not buy another because there is no local dealer.

Last edited:

john1216

Apr 17, 2002
My dealer was a fairly down to earth guy. He didn't come off as a flake just out for a quick sale.

He seems to appreciate working in this nitch market. He has taken the time to educate himself and his staff on the bikes.

He knew the limitations of the aftermarket where these bikes were concerned. And had taken the time to find out what was needed and where to acquire these things.

bte

~SPONSOR~
May 1, 2001
None,

I like my new Husky alot and I would buy another without a second thought.
For me it comes down to " Do I Like The Bike ". If it's yes, I will get the bike, dealer or no dealer. I may have to do more seaching to get a part but I can find it.

brown

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
The dealer played little in my decision. I don't have a VOR dealer nearby, but it really wouldn't matter. My dealer is a 6x 6 day rider(4th overall US rider in '02) so he really understands enduro riding and the setup of a bike, riding techniques,etc. This fact alone really sets him apart because from most bike shops that don't know much. Hopefuly he will add VOR to his GasGas lineup.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by HiG4s
none, nothing, move closer

I'm very happy with my Husky, but will not buy another because there is no local dealer.

ditto move closer!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
My dealer owned the same bike as his personal scoot, so he was able to give me first hand info on that particular model.

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
KenR I got my Husaberg 02-fe501e from Motoxotica in Sonoma, CA (he just moved to Vacaville, CA). At the time of purchase the dealer had no influence in my purchase, but Dan turned out to be a great dealer to buy from, always has had the parts I need and has gone out of the way to take care of me (now if he would only finish behind me in a race he would really help my finishing positions)

KenR & John1216 are you going to be at the RENO RIDE in Febuarary, we need more Husabergs to show up.

Kraig

KenR

Feb 20, 2002
Unfortunately, we're scheduled to be at a desert race near Vegas that weekend, but it sure sounds like fun. The 501 engine is headed out Monday for upgrades/freshening so I'd probably be on something orange anyway.

Maybe next year!

Top Bottom