Rcrx21

Oct 12, 2009
Does anyone know of a footpeg lowering kit? I am 6' and need some more room. I am ordering the tall seat now but in case that isnt enough does anyone know of such a kit or if someone has done it?
Thank you

dansavage

Jul 14, 2008
There was a guy on this board (or another) that had his pegs cut and moved down an inch or so. Then someone logically asked how he worked around the rear brake lever issue this would have created, not sure if he responded to that or not - or better yet, what he did to create the required clearance between the two. I'm a little taller than you and encounter the same problem with mine as well - although it doesn't bother me enough to sell it and buy a different bike.

It seems as though you could buy a thinner set of pegs which could buy you a half inch or so versus the cutting, welding, etc., as mentioned above. I might actually look into that myself now that I've mentioned it.

Let me know how you approach this.

Take care.

dansavage

Jul 14, 2008
I just did a quick web search looking for low profile foot pegs. To no avail, none found. Maybe someone on this board is aware of some that are available and can provide some information.

Top Bottom