Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
What about mud build up? Some don't build up as much as other. This leads to grip, with build up, it reduces the grip. Then there is size to take into consideration. Wider, longer, short, thinner.

It's all personal preference and you'd be amazed at the difference. Old vs. New.

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
flyingfuzzball said:
unless they are beat up then i would stay stock they are footpegs they dont do a whole heck of a lot

oh contraire, mon fraire

wide, sharp quality pegs are superior and if you ride over 1 hr and have your butt off the seat like one should, they are money well spent.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
My foot pegs are only an inch wide. It sucks when you really bottom out on both wheels and your feet wrap around the pegs and your toes and heel touch the ground. That's another reason for wider pegs.

ridejunky

Dec 6, 2005
76GMC1500 said:
My foot pegs are only an inch wide. It sucks when you really bottom out on both wheels and your feet wrap around the pegs and your toes and heel touch the ground. That's another reason for wider pegs.
Wow... I'm all for bigger pegs too but you might want to look into different boots if they will make them that big. Just out of curiosity, If your feet are so big that your toes and heels hit on a full bottom out, do they get caught on the case guards when shifting or braking? :debil:

iamthecowboy

May 23, 2007
I see ims still sells them for my 92 imsproducts I am just looking for wider pegs. My brother claims he could ride his bike with pieces of re-bar for pegs, I however do not want to!

Thanks for the help guys!

Top Bottom