For all the Colorado and USC fans....

mkellycole

Jan 2, 2005
Fa_____ Fa______ Fumble, Fumbalina, Fumbalisous, where is the guy with the 27K Mortgage? We had a bet right? SC scores 30 points by the half right?

Nov 30, 2000
Can't let all the talk get to you, as bad as it hurts, I heard it last night toward the end of the Sugar bowl. Never know what will happen in the second half though.

Nov 30, 2000
Good, I was going to pull for OU but prior to the Sugar bowl last night their fans got to me. So I changed my mind. It doesn't really matter to me though, I guess I'm going for SC out of spite so.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
It looks like the N/C game should have been Utah and USC. It would have been a better game.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Oh yeah, Ashlee Simpson SUCKS! Were the fans booing at the end?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
damn, my Idaho Vandals could have given USC that good of a game . . .

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
yep, i was hoping for a good game. this one sucks.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
it looks like white just can't play in the big game. i wonder if he will even be drafted?

mkellycole

Jan 2, 2005
Has the temperature dropped? It must be cold not cause the seats on the Sooner side are empty. Usually, when you can't handle the heat, you leave the kitchen. In this case, The Sooner you leave the heat, the faster you end up in Norman, OK

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
normally this would be a good time to admit that i went to oklahoma state, except that they got hammered too.

mkellycole

Jan 2, 2005
Trojan Fight Songs
Are you ready???????

"FIGHT ON"

Fight On for ol’ SC
Our men Fight On to victory.
Our Alma Mater dear,
looks up to you
Fight On and win
For ol’ SC
Fight On to victory
Fight On!

You guys are great. Keep riding as hard as you chat.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…