Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Ok guys I have been working on the menu for DW with Tony. We have it down pretty good so far. It should be to much since I can get most of the food at cheap prices. If anyone that is going to be eating with us at Camp Tejas could send me like 10-20 bucks that should be good to get all the food we need for the Dinners. We will be having burgers, Dogs, chicken breasts, Brisket, Ribs, Roast beef, and assorted other side dishes. So if you can get the money into me via paypal this week it would be great. Just paypal me at dwink@swbell.net. Any leftover $$$ will be put towards beer and snacks for the camp...

Recieved So Far:
Stan & Grady
Tony E
Dan
John
Dave
Jeff

Last edited:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Dave, just sent $40 for Stan and myself,

DANG are we there yet :yeehaw:

Many thanks. :worship:

Last edited:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Its on the way brotha!!!!!!!

Thanks for taking care of this for all of us unworthy no-gooders.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dave:

40 bucks on the way for Jeff and I

Tony

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Just sent you $200,000.00 for me & Tigger, let me know if you got it.
btw, it was supposed to be $40. but I was having problems. I hit the send button before I realized it was on an account I no longer have. I think I stopped it in time but let me know what you got.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Dave,
paypal for 20 million pesos on the way. Do we need to bring anything in the way of utensils, etc...? :thumb:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'll see if I can't get my wife's Paypal back in working order tonight and get it sent.

Tech support at work AND at home, bonus! :silly:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
OK plan B is even better. Expect a Paypal from my amigo and trailermate DougRoost. :thumb:

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Can I slip in as an honarary texan????? i spent 5 years of my childhood in Chorpus Christi and a couple years in my early 20s in Gainseville. Paypal is on the way for Eric and I, I have heard so much about camp Tejas I don't want to miss out. I'm pretty handy in the kitchen too Txbigguy...I learned from the best :thumb: be glad to help out with whatever you need, it would be my pleasure to help. Eric and I won't be there all the time but when we are I'll help with refreshments and I have some very old Scotch and some decent cigars for after dinner.

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Just sent you $40 for me and PatMan. We're driving up together from Austin and will arrive Wednesday afternoon.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
Can I slip in as an honarary texan????? i spent 5 years of my childhood in Chorpus Christi and a couple years in my early 20s in Gainseville. Paypal is on the way for Eric and I, I have heard so much about camp Tejas I don't want to miss out. I'm pretty handy in the kitchen too Txbigguy...I learned from the best :thumb: be glad to help out. Eric and I won't be there all the time but when we are I'll help with refreshments and I have some very old Scotch and some decent cigarsfor after dinner.

Mark, as we say so often, "Git yerself raght in hyar"! Welcome to the hoedown :thumb:

Oh, but you have to laugh at our yankee jokes... :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well Senior I have some I was wantin' to burn down as well that my bro-in-law got me for Christmas. If he got them they will be good if my S-I-L did they will be cheap. We'll have to find out.

B

biglou

Dave-I'm going to PayPal you $20 for the occasional scrap! :thumb: I'm pretty sure I've freeloaded off you guys in the past! Let's see, DW02, Dallas SX... :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dave:

I sent you $$ for Gary L yesterday. For some reason my post fell in one of the potholes in the web ....

Tony

Top Bottom